Monday 16 February 2015

Liebster award :D


HII Guysss .. i was tagged by my own bestfried , Sarah Shaqira a.k.a shaqi to do The Liebster Award .. haha well i am new blogger here and only my few friends know  my blog  .. SO LETS STARTED !

1. what are doing right now besides typing on your laptop?
listening to a song :)

2. how to attract more reader to read you blog?
maybe i should use my creativity .. i mean like doing diy things or draw something :I .. (but i'm not creative  enough :'( )

3. how to increase your saving during holiday?
doing part-time job maybe

4. what did you take for your breakfast today?
i woke up at 3pm today .. so i have no breakfast hahahaha

5. who is beside you right now?
waya :)

6. what did you do for you family today?
clean the dishes 

7. set 3 goals for tomorrow.
a) wake up earlier
b) work harder
c) download new song :)

8. what did you have done today?
i made saving book today :P

9. what movie did you watch for today?
King Kong hahaha

10. what did you spent today?
nothing cuz i go nowhere today :3

finished :)
thanks sarah for nominated me .. ilysm
Hope you enjoy read it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment