Saturday 21 February 2015

Dinner at Dol Tomyam :D

After we played bowling .. that night we went to Dol Tomyam restaurant with our fam :D .. their foods was good too .. its hard for me too eat a lot since i'm not in a good health .. i mean any food i eat will taste bitter .. but this time I eat more than i should .. omg hahah

Picture of the day :)

 from left .. aizat , ara , dikya and me :)

 those picture was taken before our food arrived :D #TypicalUs

 this and below pic was taken after we finished our dinner :)

 Qashi was sleeping while we have our dinner .. its a good thing cuz she will not disturb anyone :P

 the view under the desk lol

 My eldest sister a.k.a my boss and her husband :D

this is stupid us .. pretending like we were taking selfie xD

 fav ppl :)

my heroin and hero :D

and last picture before we went home :D

Since it was so hard for us to gather cuz some of us were too busy with their works .. so this is one of my favourite day ever .. yay ! hahah


No comments:

Post a Comment