Monday 23 May 2016

9 March 1997

This year was my first year celebrating my birthday without my family .. But I'm so thankful that my best friend make a surprised for me

At first , they only asked me to go to the cafeteria because they want to treat me a meal ... the weird thing is , they usually wait for me at the foyer then we will go to the cafeteria together , but that day , they didn't .. and when I arrived I saw a cake on the table .. I mean usually ppl will hide the cake and give it later isn't ? Then when I look at them , each of them bring their own bag which they usually didn't hahaha ... But I asked them nothing because i don't want to disturb their plan so i just sit and act like i didn't notice anything


This cake was cheap and small but it does taste good .. I swear hahaha 


Mimi in her own world hahaha

After lunch that they promised to treat me , they told me that they want to take some photos at the back of the building because it was beautiful there .. So I just follow them without a doubt cuz they're type of person who takes photo anywhere and I never go there as well

So here are some of the photos heheh
-from left farah , mimi , me , falin-
With my girls <3

-Nuar and faiz-
This is why you have to avoid from standing between two towers :")

My squad in B3 :)

Squad is complete !!

Mimi a.k.a my twins with no similarities i think hahahah

 falin the most caring one :)

And farahh who is positive minded one :)

After i took photo with farah , they attacked me with baby powder LOL .. And they even splash me with water which they had mixed it with dishes soaps and COOKIES .... Hahahahahahah .. I was so speechless because they successfully makes me forget that they actually want to surprise me lol ... I laught endlessly without any word

I know that they remember my birthday with the help of my identity number which written on list of my classmate .. But it doesn't matter to me cuz I know my birthday date is a bit difficult to be remembered .. And I appreciate their effort for this ... I think this is the most unforgettable memory happened on my birthday ..  If you guys read this , all I want to say is THANK YOU A LOT AND I LOVE YOU :)))

So here is the photo after they attacked me hahah :)

<3 <3 <3

If you notice , our shirt are all in same colour ... But I swear only some of us planned it while the other wear it unplanned hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment